Check your calendars and let me know if you or the teen in your life is interested in working a couple days during the week of the Puget Sound Regional.
I’m not guaranteeing anything at this time, but I suspect you will get a good chunk of the shifts in which you might be interested.
Here are the details:
- Each shift runs approximately 4 hours: from 1:00pm-5:00pm and 7:00pm-11:00 pm.
- Payment is $60.00 per shift. If you work 2 shifts, you will make $120.00 for the day.
- A tip jar will be put out, and the tips will be split amongst all the caddies after the last Sunday shift.
- The work involves moving sets of card boards between tables as the players finish up their play. You will also help with cleaning up the room. You will also pick up entry forms as directed by those in charge of the game. You will also help hand out treats to the tables during the game.
- Mon has one shift (evening), that starts at 7:00.
- Tue-Fri have two shifts, (1 to 5 and 7 to 11)
- Sat has 2 shifts (10-2 and 3 to 7)
- Sunday has 4 shifts (2 for 10 to 2:30ish, and TBA to the end)
- You must dress appropriately–no flip flops, you should look clean and neat. We should have t shirts and waist aprons for you this year.
- You can bring a book or a phone, but when you are working you will need to be alert. There will be ‘down times’ but then times of a flurry of activity.
- You are responsible to get to the venue (in Lynnwood) and to get your own meals between sessions (if you do both sessions in a day).
Are you interested in helping? If so, let me know what days and shifts you want to help.
Contact Ann Romeo, Tournament Chair at [email protected]